Attendee Terms and Conditions
- The Parenteral Drug Association - Midwest Chapter (PDAMW) organizes and runs this event for the benefit of promoting industry awareness and an opportunity for people to network with others in the industry.
- Members of the PDA will receive discounted event fees to help encourage participation in this chapter's activities.
- People registering for this PDAMW event are committing to paying for the event according to the event's fee structure (member, non-member, etc.).
- If notification of cancellation is received two weeks prior to the event, a 50% refund will be provided. The payment to PDAMW will not be refunded after this date.
- In case of dangerous travel conditions, extremely low number of registrations or other unforeseen events, the PDAMW board may cancel or reschedule the event with as much advance notice as possible. In this case registrants will not be liable for the agreed-to fee and any payments collected will be refunded. The PDAMW will not reimburse registrants for travel expenses incurred for cancelled or rescheduled events.
- Sponsors of this event will be provided a list of the attendees and company affiliations after the scheduled event. Attendees' email addresses and contact phone numbers will not be provided.
- Registrant acknowledges and accepts the above policy for participating in this PDAMW event.
- Federal ID number (Taxpayer ID) for the PDA Midwest is 521906152.